Expert Panel: Which & how many Strikers should you sign for Round 3?
Plenty of SuperCoaches have spent time checking their weather apps this week with talk of rain in the upcoming round, meaning we’re scratching our heads about how many Adelaide Strikers to own on their double.
Trying to predict the weather days out from a game is an incalculable exercise. Even the meteorologists are guessing!
And it’s important to remember the top four scorers in Round 1 were all Melbourne Stars on a double, while the top three scorers in Round 2 were either Strikers or Hurricanes on a double.
If both Strikers games are played fully you’ll want to own plenty. Even if they’re marginally effected, you’ll still want to have some.
So with that in mind Honeyball chatted to a bunch of experts – current SuperCoach BBL leader Dan Anderson, four-time SC BBL top 10 finisher Damion Maher and SuperCoach BBL|09 11th place getter Blake Young – about which ones are essential for Round 3.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today (for only $3.95 per month) and gain subscriber-only access to;
- Honeyball’s AFL-style BBL injury/absentee list,
- SuperCoach BBL trend analysis feature each round,
- BBL coach/player long-play video interviews (minimum 4 per week),
- Weekly features with experts (such as former top 10 finishers),
- Access to Honeyball Magazine features,
- Customised email on the day of the first game of every round with latest news & experts opinions.